The main theme of TS EN ISO 9001 Quality ManagementSystem and TS EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System is to showthat the information security management is provided, in all the operationsconducted by Mercanlar Mutfak Esyalari, in regard to the human-,infrastructure-, software-, hardware-, corporation-related data, information onany third party and financial resources, to secure the risk management, tomeasure the information security management process performance and to ensurethe arrangement of the relationships with the third parties in any relatedmatter.
Our Quality Policy
- To be a corporation that considers thecustomer needs and offers customer-oriented solutions,
- Prioritizes a continuous improvement inproduct and service quality,
- Constantly grows with its well-educated andactive staff, which its employees feel proud to be a part of,
- Maintains the effectiveness and continuity ofthe Quality Management System,
- Undertakes to comply with the legal requirements andrules.
Our Information Security Policy
- To manage the information assets, todetermine the security values, requirements and risks of these assets, todevelop and apply control processes in regard to security risks,
- To define the framework to be set by themethods in order to determine the information assets, their values, securityrequirements, weaknesses as well as the threats towards these assets andfrequency of such threats,
- To define a framework in regard to evaluationof secrecy, integrity, accessibility effects of threats on the assets,
- To set forth the working principles forprocessing the risks,
- To continuously follow-up the risks byreviewing the technological expectations in terms of the scope of the servicegiven,
- To fulfill the information securityrequirements arising from the governing national or international regulations,fulfillment of the legal and relevant legislation requirements as well as itscontractual liabilities, and its financial responsibilities towards internaland external stakeholders,
- To reduce the possible effects of theinformation security threats towards service availability and contribute to thecontinuity,
- To have the self-competence required toquickly intervene the potential information security problems and minimize theeffect of such a problem,
- To maintain and improve the informationsecurity level by means of a cost-effective control infrastructure,
- To improve the reputation of the company and toprotect it against any information-security-based negative effects.